30 Days of Truth, Day 6- Something you hope you never have to do.
This calls for another list, since there are A LOT of things I don’t want to do
- I hope I never have to go through another divorce. I miss my boat
- I hope I never have to get bailed out of jail.
- I hope I never have to feel inadequate enough to be with someone who cheats on me, ever again.
- I hope I never feel so lonely that I get involved with the wrong guy.
- I hope I never have to answer for a few of my larger mistakes lately & I hope I never have to repeat them.
- I hope I never have orgasm-free sex ever again.
- Along the same lines… I hope I never have to fake it again. I’m a little too convincing- and then they never learn.
- I hope I never hurt someone intentionally, or use someone for my own satisfaction…
- I hope I NEVER have another Brazilian wax. Shudder.
That should cover it- because I could go on for days. I’ve learned a lot of lessons the hard way, which results in my having plenty of things I hope to never do again. I’m learning, I promise. Maybe not in the best ways, but I’m at least getting the lesson and not repeating the mistake.
That counts, right?
Categories: 30 Days of Truth