RSS Feed

Thomas J. Murray, will you please GO NOW!

Posted on

I loved Dr. Seuss when I was little… and one of my favorites is “Marvin K. Mooney, will you please GO NOW!

I’ve been thinking of it lately because Thomas is reading my blog again and I sincerely would just like him to go away. What do you have to do to get a man to gather up his last shred of self respect and fuck off? Apparently I haven’t gotten there yet, so I’ll continue, with a little poem in honor of my favorite book and because I’ve had it.

Poor Thomas… maybe he does like getting his ass handed to him? Now that I can do.

A little Atmosphere… Glass house… the perfect song for the perfect alcoholic liar.

And a little hate poem for the douche bag that wont fuck off.

Thomas J. Murray will you please go now!
The time has come, the time is now,
Just fuck off, I don’t care how.

You can go on crutches, You can go by cow.
Thomas J. Murray, do I need to show you how?
You can go by boat. You can go by plane.
You can fuck off the easy way or I’ll continue my disdain.
Please go, please leave… please leave me alone… better yet learn a lesson and start to atone.
You can fuck off the easy way? Or make your life worse. I can be a blessing, or a motherfuckin’ curse.

You can learn your lesson, or be stung by the bee… Thomas honey, haven’t you learned yet, not to fuck with me?

Thomas J. Murray, I don’t care how.

Thomas J. Murray, please fuck off. NOW.

You can go on your own legs, or in a chair. That’s the beauty of being over you- I don’t fucking care.

Sell your soul for quarter, and go by sale… or fold your old ass in a box and go by mail.

Thomas J. Murray, you met your match. You got lost in green eyes and the thrill of the catch. I outed you- and your bullshit game. If you continue to stalk me, the last hate blog? Tame.

I’m a strong woman, and you’re an old man. I beat you with the truth, and ruined your plans.

You’re done. You’re over. You’re yesterdays news. Read about my fantastic sex while you tie your fucking shoes.

Now to get to steppin, you sold out, old lying spouse. I told your wife everything…I hope she kicks you out of that house.

You can go on your own, or I’ll kick your ass down the plank. Phony fucking pirate, you’re just a part time skank.

Hop a plane, a yacht… or “your private jet”… I don’t care how you go… Just get!

Or stay, pour a drink and sit down and read. I’ll keep on hatin’…record speed.

Nobody likes you. Nobody cares. Nobody believes you and you’ve had to be quiet. I think it’s poetic justice, and a goddamn riot.

You lied. You cheated, but you paid for my trip- thanks motherfucker, now get a fucking grip.

I see you reading. I check the stats- but you forgot about my double major in Douche Bags & Rats. I’ll rise to the occasion and ruin your life. I’m that pissed off, and I feel bad for your wife.

So Thomas J. Murray, I think it’s safe to say… it’s in your best interest, to fuck off and go away.

xoxo Jenni

18 responses »

1. He’s been reading my blog too. I re-posted TPG’s post about him and cross-referenced your account of events. In the last week or so, he’s been catching up on some reading.

2. How do you get that info off your stats? Is it a special program?

Love the poem btw!

3. Reading once a day doesn’t seem enough either, hey Tommyboy! How’s it going? How’s the wife? Kids? You fab job and shenanigans? Still living the dream? No? Hahaha oh well… Shit happens

4. I love this!! Well done! An all time fav book of mine.

5. Idiot. Seriously I know you say that you have a degree in douche bags, but Thomas gave you a doctorate. I don’t think I have ever felt this much disdain for a person that I have never met.
    Stupid fuck wad.
    Oh, and because I hope he reads this I want to ask him a question: How do you manage to live with yourself after what you have done to Jenni, and other women? How can you look at yourself in the mirror when you know what you did to your wife? You are the worst human being I have ever met and your overconfidence is rather hilarious considering how ugly you are inside and out. You are a creep. A despicable creep who deserves all the bad things that are going to happen to you.

And on that note, Jenni you are a wonderful person. I think that is what I hate the most about this is that you are such a genuine and wonderful person and T is a scumbag with no balls and a small penis if the way he acts is any indication of his manliness.
    Best,
    xo -S.

• I wonder the same thing… how he lives with himself and how he could ever be arrogant enough to defend his actions. He’s despicable, in my opinion and if he keeps bothering me, you’ll all know far too much about him. lol…

6. That is awesome, had the same thing happen to me and no one believed me til I showed them the stats… nothing but the stats .. HA!

7. People who don’t have consciences live with themselves because they don’t have the brain make-up TO care.

I am very glad I wasn’t drinking anything when I read this. 😆

8. One thing I wondered is if you’re sure it’s HIM and not his wife, or — god forbid — his teenage son who’s reading…. Obviously he is the most logical answer, but I am suspicious of his ability to continue to take our abuse without striking back…. His impulsive temper has been a constant throughout each of his “relationships.” (God, I crack myself up using that word to reference what he does. Damn, I’m funny!)

• Whoever is reading is reading the same things every time.
      Run Away
      Archives for February
      Picking Up the Pieces
      Like there was any doubt
      Morning Erection
      and usually all 4 of the Puerto Rico series I wrote. That screams Thomas to me and she could always just call me if it were her and she’s the one reading. If it’s one thing I’m sure of, it’s not their son. She’s a good mother, you know that immediately when you talk to her. I’m sure she’s doing everything she can to protect him from the situation.

He doesn’t have the balls to speak up. That’s what it really boils down to. What could he say? He tried to scare me before I found out the truth about him. Once it was out? I never heard from him again. He’s a coward in a scary mans body. That’s all. Pirates have to be hot… it’s a law. He’s a delusional sociopath, after everything I’ve seen and heard and been forwarded- I know that for sure. I don’t know how and where he found the time- there are that many. Fucking creep. Yuck.

• Well, he’s back, that’s for sure…. posting on his boatyard blog last week, right when somebody in VI started reading all my Thomas posts. Oh well. I was really kinda hoping his wife had castrated his sorry self and tossed the pieces to the sharks.

Get ready, Jenni. Won’t be long now before he’ll have a string of new, unsuspecting victims lined up….

9. Oh, and btw, someone from the VI has spent no small amount of time considering my Thomas Murray posts, too. 🙂 Happy reading!

10. UNbelievable…he is an attention whore, it doesn’t matter if it is positive or negative attention, he loves it that everyone is still talking about him.

• It’s all he can do, because I’ve outed him for the cheating liar he is. I’ve connected the dots between his girlfriends, I’ve thrown a bomb into his romancing women at his house when who the hell knows where his poor wife is, or in Puerto Rico… and I’ve really wreaked a little havoc with his girlfriend who also lives on the island.

Oh but he’s going to sue me… you know… for telling the truth.