Uh… that’s awfully private… but here goes. I can honestly admit that I have no idea. 🙂
- My knitting. Always. I’m currently knitting a tiny pink dress for the animal I haven’t knit yet for my new baby niece, Eliza. I’ve worked so much in the last few years that every project I’ve started is half finished and lingering in the basket. I’m determined to use this time to finish some things (hopefully before she starts kindergarten).
- My very favorite! Carmex Comfort Care lip balm. I can’t encourage you enough to try it. I have one in every purse, in my car, in my desk and in the bathroom. It’s silky smooth perfection and makes your lips feel like heaven.
- Condoms, because safe sex isn’t optional, it’s necessary. Sidenote: I’ve never used one from my purse but have saved many a friends’ night by having one to give them.
- Hair ties. I recently cut 4″ off my hair, but I live in a ponytail/messy bun.
- A hair brush: This is for my darling child who hates to brush her extremely long hair. It’s one of those magical wet hair brushes that doesn’t summon screams right away when I try to make her presentable in a few wild swipes in the midst of school drop off. She hates the purse brush and it roams around the insides of my purse purely to provide motivation for her to remember to brush her hair in the morning.
- Hand sanitizer, because everybody is poisonous these days and I’m the token shopper for my family of quarantined loved ones.
- Travel wipes, for the Dumpling who forgets to wipe her milk moustache off, and now to wipe the corona virus off everything before we get out of the car.
- Anti-anxiety meds: These are new! I wish I’d asked for help a loooooong time ago because I finally feel like I can truly breathe again. I’m stunned that a simple antihistamine could give me so much relief from dissolving into a weepy mess. Vistaril saved me from hyperemesis gravidarum with my second pregnancy and now it’s putting the kibosh on my panic attacks. I’m a card carrying believer. Get some!
- A Nerf gun that makes my heart so sad I threw it away after I realized it was in there. It’s a remnant of the worst time in my life and anything that reminds me of him has to go.
- My checkbook, debit card, credit card and insurance card. My insurance is good for three more days and I only just used it for the first time. It’s a sad feeling to know that benefits really didn’t benefit me until I lost them, but oh well.
- Altoids, wintergreen to be specific. I love them.
- Loteria, the human body edition. This is Mexican bingo- the best damn drinking game ever… but my beautiful mother found a new version for us to play, made up of the human body. It’s the coolest and I meant to laminate it before I left work, but forgot. Too bad we’re stuck social distancing, because this game is a blasty blast.
- A plastic fork in the wrapper… because motherhood.
- An eyelash brush, allergy eye drops and a nail file zipped into a little bag.
- Cadbury mini eggs
- Wireless headphones and a phone charger.
No wonder my back hurts. I’ve got everything but the kitchen sink.